Prepare to ace the CBSA exams!
Did you know? The CBSA has a workforce of over 13,000 employees, including over 7,000 uniformed CBSA officers. Getting hired typically takes 6 to 9 months.
Border Services Training Program
Our unique online training program will help you prepare for the tests used by Canadian Border Services for their recruitment process. Border Services Officers play an important role in promoting compliance with Canada's border, trade, and tax regulations. As the selection process is extremely competitive candidates need to score high marks on the entrance tests.
- Minimum of 5 full-length simulated exams for each test
- WCPT - Written Communication Proficiency Test
- GCT1 & 2 - General Competency Tests Level 1 & 2
- BSOT - practice exercises for the Border Services Officer Test (BSOT - Former Test).
- Interactive scoring - with historical feedback, answer keys and solution explanations.
- Prep Material - Resume, Interview and Teaching material for all subject matter.
Why Public Service Prep?
With a staff of skilled technical writers, PublicServicePrep has designed customized written exams for the Canadian Public Service exam you are writing. Our practice Exams are developed with the same format and content as the real tests. This ensures you are spending your time and money on the correct preparation and training material. Don't waste your money on generic practice exams that do not reflect the Exam that you will be writing.